To help you navigate through the content, let me tell you how the blog is organized.
For a quick start, I’d propose you to read about 7 wastes in each business trip. This quick guide is perfect for those who go for their first business trip ever and points the most important business travel tips with links to my other articles with more details:
As you could read it on the front page, I consider business traveling as a process. There are 3 main steps in each business trip and one more in case of something is going wrong. Besides that, sometimes we need to take a few days off and rest a little bit – that’s the content of the last category of my blog called Beyond Business Travels. These steps are the core categories of my blog:
3 main steps of each business travel
… and some more:
Most popular posts:
Below listed articles are top five most popular posts on my business travel blog:
- Air China Premium Economy review
- Top flight claim companies – how to pick the best flight claim management company?
- Places to visit in Barcelona when you have a one week off.
- Best Gifts for Travelers – 27 gadgets which will increase your comfort and productivity
- The difference between economy and premium economy – the ultimate comparison of long-haul travel classes.
Business travel blog posts:
And here you can dig in the archive of my business travel blog posts – it’s sorted from the recent one. If you would like to search for some specific topic, please use the “Search” widget on the right sidebar.
The difference between economy and premium economy – the ultimate comparison of long-haul travel classes.
Featured image source: pixabay.com