Welcome to my business travel blog.
As you could read it on the front page, I consider business traveling as a process. There are 3 main steps in each business trip and one more in case of something is going wrong. Besides that, sometimes we need to take a few days off and rest little bit – that’s the content of the last category of my blog called Beyond Business Travels. These steps are the core categories of my blog:
3 main steps of each business travel
– how to book your flight?
– what to check before the business trip?
– how to pick the best seat?
– how to keep a good shape during a long-haul flight?
– accomodation and hotel tips
– a few words in local language?
… and some more:
– how to deal with air claim?
– what to do if you get sick?
– interesting places to visit around the world
– weekend guides
Most popular posts:
Perhaps you would like to start with the top five most popular posts on my business travel blog:
- Places to visit in Barcelona when you have a one week off.
- Top flight claim companies – how to pick the best flight claim management company?
- What to do if flight is cancelled?
- The difference between economy and premium economy – the ultimate comparison of long-haul travel classes.
- Tom Stuker – the king of frequent flyers.
Business travel blog posts:
And here you can dig in the archive of my business travel blog posts – it’s sorted from the recent one.
To tip or not to tip? This is the question... This is tricky because unfortunately there is no main rule ...Read More
Recently, I was wondering about the frequency of my business trips compared to other employees on similar positions as mine ...Read More
Recently I was trying to find some comprehensive data about different travel classes. I found what I was searching for ...Read More
Recently, I was trying to use my Miles and More voucher to upgrade my travel class for a long-haul flight ...Read More
The benefits of flying keep your mind at ease as you think of all the things you will be doing ...Read More
Still wondering where to take your wife or girlfriend for a short vacation? Let me give you advice - take ...Read More
Maybe not everyone but roughly over 900 000 airline passengers per year qualify for some sort of compensation when their ...Read More
Shanghai is the biggest city proper in the world (at least that’s what ‘uncle Google’ tells us). It is also ...Read More
Airport security - I have mixed feelings about them... I love them, and sometimes I hate them. I love them ...Read More
Whenever I travel in business to a country I have never been before I'm trying to grab some of the ...Read More
Featured image source: pixabay.com