Since I announced in my article about best flight claim management companies, that using my link you can keep the Airhelp fee at 25% instead of 35% as a regular customer, I get lots of comments and messages with questions about “how to do this”, and complains that “it did not work in my case”. With this post I want to give you all necessary information which will enable you to get your Airhelp fee discounted.
The Way to Discounted Airhelp Fee
Please follow below instruction:
- Using the below form, provide your departure and destination airports and click “Check Compensation”:
- You will be then redirected to Airhelp site with an indication of me as their partner in the left top corner:
- Scroll down, and at the bottom, you will see “Price List” link:
- Click on the “Price List” link:
- Where you will see the exclusive for my audience, the discounted 25% Airhelp fee:
- Now, return to the screen where you have to provide your Departure and Final Destination. Here is the crucial thing – you have to register your claim in the same session. If you will leave the Airhelp site and come back later, the discounted fee will be not applied.
- If you registered your claim as I described above and despite this, you have not received a discount. Please send me the message with your claim ID using the contact form on this blog. I will contact Airhelp to figure out what’s wrong and come back to you with an answer in a few days.
I hope this will solve most of your issues. This is also the best place to discuss this issue, so please post your questions and doubts in the comments below.
Featured image source: Canva