In this article, I’m going to tell you what are your rights in case your Brazilian flight is delayed, canceled or you will be denied boarding. I’m going to squeeze the text and provide just essentials on what you can expect from Brazil’s National Civil Aviation Agency ANAC Resolution 400 – the law which entitles you to compensation for the disrupted flight. Just to drag your attention – the compensation can be up to 1300$, so it’s worth to know more.Continue reading ANAC Resolution 400 Flight Compensation – Passenger Rights in Brazil
Between 20% to 40% of travelers visiting tropical or developing countries get diarrhea and 1% will get ill with malaria. That’s why I’m going to give you some advice on vaccination for travelers. And believe me, if you travel a lot, it’s worth to read it.Continue reading Vaccination for Travelers – How to Prepare and Survive Exotic Business Trip
Have you ever heard about no win no fee flight claims companies? If not, then you have a great opportunity to know more as today I’m going to interview Ms. Koziarz from Airhelp – no win no fee flight compensation management company.Continue reading No Win No Fee Flight Compensation – How it Works?
This time I’m going to deliver you the text on Airhelp review – a flight claim management company. In short, with their help, I managed to get compensation for a delayed flight, despite previous unsuccessful attempts to settle it on my own.Continue reading Airhelp Review – How I Got Compensation For a Delayed Flight
Why do we search the web for business travel tips and travel hacks? The answer is simple – because traveling is full of waste. The more you are aware of this, the more you are able to protect yourself and save some of your precious time.
Maybe not everyone but roughly over 900 000 airline passengers per year qualify for some sort of compensation when their flights have been delayed. According to Henrik Zillmer, founder, and CEO of Airhelp, only 15% of total passengers receive compensation. The rest 85% is left with no money because of the following reasons: they do not know about their rights or they do not know how to file the complaint in the right way. But don’t worry – this article will explain to you how to deal with US flight delay compensation. Continue reading US flight delay compensation – a step by step guide on how to get yours
Almost 2,6% of passengers claim mishandling of their baggage. Mishandling means that your bags are either lost or will arrive later due to some problems at the departure airport. But don’t worry too much. It can be not so bad as it looks like and in this article, you will learn how to turn this situation in your favor by applying for lost or delayed baggage compensation.Continue reading What You Need to Know About Lost or Delayed Baggage Compensation – The Ultimate Guide.
I guess you know that when it comes to flights, sometimes things don’t go as planned… Therefore denied boarding compensation is the least that an airline can do for you in exchange for your inconvenience. And believe me, this can cause some stress including boarding another flight, rebooking or coming back home a day or more later than expected. The consequences may cost you much or at least you will disappoint your family or partners… This ultimate guide on denied boarding is a part of my series of articles called Flight claim compensation and will give you all necessary information about what to do if you face this issue on your own. Read on for the answers and other relevant details. Continue reading Denied boarding compensation – the ultimate guide
Hi again! In this post, I’m collecting the major players on the flight claim management market to make a small summary which should help you to pick the best one. All featured companies run their business in the no win, no fee model. It means that you pay nothing unless they will win your case. This article is a part of my flight delay compensation guidebook where you can find more detailed posts on how to apply for the flight claim compensation.Continue reading Top Flight Claim Companies – How to Pick the Best Flight Claim Management Company? (update: February 2020)
If you check the recent numbers on flight delays you can find out that it’s not a rare event. Just in April 2018, 36 736 flights were canceled globally and 10 664 just in Europe. This is ~2% of the whole air traffic. It means that one of 50 flights are canceled. Is it a lot? Whatever your answer is, I think it is better to know the what to do if flight is cancelled? before it will be canceled.